We are stirring up the kitchen to bring you exciting new dishes! Try all the Asian-inspired dishes and explore the taste of April Asian Month at the salad bar, the soup bar, and bakery.
Each day begins FRESH. And fresh begins HERE. Using fresh ingredients, we have a variety of hot and cold recipes prepared for you to discover fresh and new delicious flavors.
We are featuring napa cabbage and bok choy in this month’s menu. Napa cabbage in the Wonton Happiness Salad and boy choy in the Sweet & Tangy Asian Quinoa Toss and Sriracha Ranch Slaw. Some of Souplantation and Sweet Tomatoes napa cabbage and bok choy come from Church Brothers Farms. A family-owned and operated business founded in 1999 in Salinas, CA, and processing partner, True Leaf Farms.
Healthy stir fry choices include the new Sizzling Shanghai, Thai Island Coconut Curry, Sensational Sweet & Sour Chicken Stir Fry, and Jakarta Ginger Curry w/ Chicken.
Our Fresh Thai Farmer’s Foccacia has fresh cilantro on top with scallions, and onions. The new meaty focaccia’s include the Spicy Korean BBQ Pork and Chicken Satay w/ Peanuts.
Asian Ginger Broth soup is back with Sizzling Sriracha Udon. The Veggie Hot & Sour soup is full of cabbage, carrots, red bell pepper, mushrooms, yam, tofu, and bok choy nestled in the vegetable broth. The jalapeños makes the soup hot and the combination of rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, and sesame oil makes the soup sour.
Refresh with Tropical Green Tea. Green tea is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that are great for you. For pineapple lovers, you will love the Pineapple Upside-Down Cake as your dessert, served only at dinner. But, who says you have to have it at the end, right? At Souplantation/Sweet Tomatoes you can start anywhere and end anywhere.
Your cravings will lure you to all directions at the food bar. Try the new April Asian Month menu filled with delicious, high-quality, and fresh wholesome food.
We offer a large variety of options, including the following Vegetarian, Vegan, and Gluten-Friendly dishes:
- Wonton Happiness: Vegetarian (Avail. Apr. 1-28)
- Cambay Curry w/ Totasted Almonds & Coconut: (Avail. Apr.1-14)
- Thai Udon & Peanut: (Avail. Apr. 17-28)
Prepared Deli Salads:
- Fresh Herb Thai Slaw: Vegan (Avail. Apr. 1-14)
- Sweet & Tangy Asian Quinoa: Vegetarian & Vegan (Avail. Apr. 1-14)
- Mandarin Udon w/ Almonds & Snow Peas: (Avail. Apr. 17-28)
- Hong Kong Pearl Barley & Green Bean: (Avail. Apr. 17-28)
Soups & Hot Pastas:
- Cream of Mushroom: (Avail. Apr. 1-7)
- Veggie Hot & Sour: Vegan (Avail. Apr. 1-14)
- Asian Ginger Broth: Vegetarian (Avail. Apr. 1-28)
- Sizzling Sriracha Udon: (Avail. Apr. 17-28)
- Deep Kettle House Chili: Gluten-Friendly
- Irish Potato Leek: Vegetarian
- Creamy Cauliflower Cheese: Vegetarian
- Ramen Noodles: (Avail. Apr. 1-28)
- Peking Rice Noodles: (Avail. Apr. 1-28)
- Sizzling Shanghai Stir Fry: (Avail. Apr. 1-14)
- Sensational Sweet & Sour Stir Fry: (Avail. Apr. 1-14 Lunch Only)
- Sensational Sweet & Sour Chicken Stir Fry: (Avail. Apr.1-14 Dinner Only)
- Thai Island Coconut Curry Stir Fry: (Avail. Apr. 17-28)
- Jakarta Ginger Curry Stir Fry: (Avail. Apr. 17-28 Lunch Only)
- Jakarta Ginger Curry w/ Chicken Stir Fry: (Avail. Apr. 17-28 Dinner Only)
- Classic Mac & Cheese: Vegetarian
- Spicy Korean BBQ Pork Focaccia: (Avail. Apr. 1-7)
- Chicken Satay Focaccia w/ Peanuts: (Avail. Apr. 8-21)
- Fresh Thai Farmer’s Focaccia: Vegetarian (Avail. Apr. 22-28)
- All Muffins: Vegetarian
- Cheesy Garlic Focaccia: Vegetarian
- Quattro Formaggio: Vegetarian
- Buttermilk Cornbread: Vegetarian
- Baked Potatoes: Vegan & Gluten-Friendly
- Marina’s Double Chocolate Addiction: Vegetarian
Beverage – Fruit – Dessert:
- Tropical Green Tea
- Pomegranate Green Decaf Iced Tea
- Red Grapes & Oranges
- Pineapple Upside-Down Cake: (Avail. Apr. 17-28 Dinner Only)
- Strawberry Gelatin: Gluten-Friendly
- Flavored Mousse: Vegetarian & Gluten-Friendly
- Tapioca: Vegetarian & Gluten-Friendly
- Soft-Serve: Vegetarian & Gluten-Friendly
- Chocolate Lava Cake: Vegetarian
- Cottage Cheese: Vegetarian & Gluten Friendly
- Wonton Happiness Dressing: Vegetarian & Vegan (Avail. Apr. 1-28)
- Asian Sesame Soy Sensation Dressing: Vegetarian (Avail. Apr 1-28)
- Ranch: Vegetarian and Gluten-Friendly
- Fat Free Ranch: Vegetarian and Gluten-Friendly
- Blue Cheese: Vegetarian and Gluten-Friendly
- Fat Free Honey Mustard: Vegetarian and Gluten-Friendly
- Creamy Italian: Vegetarian and Gluten-Friendly
- Fat Free Italian: Vegan & Gluten-Friendly
- Thousand Island: Vegetarian & Gluten-Friendly
- Balsamic Vinaigrette: Gluten-Friendly
- Roasted Garlic: Vegetarian
- Parmesan, Peppercorn, Parsley Sprinkle: Vegetarian & Gluten-Friendly
Selections may vary by time and location.
Please check with your local Souplantation / Sweet Tomatoes restaurant for the availability of specific menu items.
Need even more variety? We always have the following vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-friendly items available:
- Fresh cut produce
- Fresh cut fruit
- Baked potatoes
Do you have an additional allergy or dietary restriction? Our managers have a full list of ingredients on hand at each location and will gladly assist you in determining which menu items are available to enjoy!
*We define Vegetarian dishes as any menu item not containing poultry, beef, pork or fish, but may contain eggs and/or dairy products (cheeses used may contain either microbial or animal enzymes).
*We define Vegan dishes as any menu item not containing meat, eggs, dairy products, or any other animal-derived ingredients.
*We define Gluten-Friendly as any menu item that is prepared using no gluten containing ingredients in a non-gluten-free kitchen. May contain traces of gluten.
Due to the nature of our restaurants there is a possibility of cross-contact between menu items. We also make ingredient substitutions from time to time. This information is intended as a guide and is not a guarantee that a particular product is completely free of certain ingredients. We encourage you to carefully consider your dining choices if you have a severe sensitivity or allergy to certain foods.
About Garden Fresh Restaurant Corp.
Each day begins fresh at 124 company-owned Garden Fresh restaurants in 15 states. More than 300 million guests since 1978 have helped us to be number one in fresh produce and salads, made-from-scratch soups, hot pastas, freshly baked breads and muffins, fresh fruit, desserts, and more. Guests have the freedom to create their own wholesome meal in a one-of-a-kind dining experience in a friendly atmosphere and all at an everyday value. The company is headquartered in San Diego, CA, and has two brand names: Souplantation in Southern California, and Sweet Tomatoes elsewhere.