We’re hitting the road again for our American Road Trip! This time, we’re transporting you and your taste buds to breezy Key Largo, Florida. Blue water, sandy beaches and refreshing cuisine – we hope our featured menu will remind you of this vacation destination.
What to Do
- Dive Spiegel Grove. Key Largo is known as the “Dive Capital of the World,” and this 510-foot ship is a great reef to explore.
- Take a Glass-Bottomed Boat. Even if you don’t know how to scuba dive, you can still experience Florida sea life! An adventure in a glass-bottomed boat is perfect for your little sprouts to learn about life under the sea.
- See Everglades National Park. Take a short trip to this famous wetland wilderness that is home to endangered species like manatees and crocodiles!
- Hit the Beach. Sit back, relax and don’t forget the sunscreen! The beaches in Key Largo are the ideal setting for digging your toes into the sand and maybe having a little picnic.
- Key Lime Pie. The Keys are known for their sweet, tangy and refreshing key lime desserts. Now you can get a taste of the famous flavor when you try our Key Largo Key Lime Muffins. Be sure to grab one (or many more) before they’re gone on May 29th!
- Seafood. Key Largo has a variety of fresh seafood depending on the season. If you’re a fishing fanatic, you can even go out and catch your own dinner!