Tuesday, June 18th from 7-9pm
The grills are sizzling, the ovens are hot, the greens are chilling—and we’re getting ready for YOU! Join us in celebrating the Grand Re-opening of our Souplantation restaurant in Point Loma. Whether Souplantation has become a family tradition or your favorite build-your-own lunch break, we’re thrilled to invite you to fall in love—again! Come rediscover Souplantation, with all your original favorites plus a bright new interior and even more fresh, local, premium ingredients. Taste your way around the new restaurant, and join us for a culinary event everyone can enjoy!
- Try our new Chicken and Steak Skewers—fresh off the grill
- Savor a taste of our new Premium Desserts
- Enjoy 20% off your entire check
- Groove to live music performed by Mike Myrdal
- Enter to win the ultimate Grand Prize Giveaway: FREE meals for a year!
Focused on Family, Committed to Community
During the entire day of the event, Souplantation will donate $1 per diner to the local branch of Boys & Girls Clubs of America.