January 4th is National Trivia Day, so that got us thinking – how much do you really know about Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes? To test your knowledge we’ve created a quiz. For each question you get right, give yourself a point (scroll down past the quiz for answers), then tally to find out if you’re a Soup Student, Salad Stylist or a Superfan. Be sure to leave us a comment below with your score!
- We’re known as “Sweet Tomatoes” in the majority of states. Where are we known as “Souplantation”?
- Southern California
- Our first restaurant was opened _____ years ago (our birthday is in March if you’re looking to buy a gift!).
- The first Souplantation opened in San Diego, in an area called _____.
- Mission Gorge
- Point Loma
- Del Mar
- Salad Beach
- We have over 125 restaurants in _____ states.
- California (our home-state) boasts the most restaurants with _____ locations.
- There are _____ Sweet Tomatoes locations in the state of Florida.
- The tossed salads on our salad bar are prepared fresh every _____ minutes.
- We were the first official training sponsor of the 1984 U.S. Men’s Olympic Volleyball Team. What medal did the team end up winning that year?
- In most locations, how many soups are offered on a daily basis?
Scroll down to get your Souplantation/Sweet Tomatoes trivia score using the key below.
Soup Student (answered 1-3 questions correctly):
You have a lot to learn about the nutrition and delicious menu offerings found at Souplantation/Sweet Tomatoes – you should plan a visit and study up immediately!
Salad Stylist (answered 4-7 questions correctly):
Your salad plates are works of art, but, you may be missing the possibilities of creating delicious combos! Start reading this blog more often to find out what happens beyond the salad bar.
Souplantation/Sweet Tomatoes Superfan (answered 8-9 questions correctly):
You’re a true superfan and probably have discovered your own secret stylings of Souplantation/Sweet Tomatoes menu items (we’re thinking adding bacon bits to your mac & cheese or dipping focaccia in ranch – yum!). You’ve also been a long-time friend on every social network and a frequent visitor.
Let us know your level of Souplantation/Sweet Tomatoes fandom and be sure to “SHARE” this quiz with your friends so you can compare scores and visit the Souplantation/Sweet Tomatoes closest to you!